Next Level Athletics
Next Level Personal Training
- Clients must be supervised by a trainer while using the equipment
- Throwing, slamming the weights is prohibited
- Clients are allowed to warm up for up to fifteen minutes prior to their training session
- Clients must wear appropriate workout clothing i.e. shoes shorts shirt.
- Clients are expected to wipe off mats, benches and any equipment they used.
- The use of offensive language is not permitted
- The use of offensive music is not permitted over studio speakers.
- There must be at least four paid slots in order to form a group
- Semi-private is when a trainer has more than one client at the same time performing individualized workouts
- Buddy session are sessions up to three clients are performing the same workout, share the same time slot and agreed to split the required rate for the session.
- A full session is 45 minutes
- A half session is 25 minutes
- Clients and Trainer must provide a 24 hour cancellation notice or they may be charged for the session.
- Clients are the customer of Next Level Athletics and Personal Training; The company may assign any trainer to perform the training services.
- Group times are subject to change.
- There will be a $25 dollar late charge for any returned checks
- Clients may be charged up to the amount for a no-show appointment and or cancellations less than 24 hour notice.